AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2630 house cleaning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

coryweber1988
Posted 7/4/2022 08:39 (#9733084 - in reply to #9729020)
Subject: RE: 2630 house cleaning

Ontario
I have always thought that part of the reason it won't auto import equipment is Jdlink - machines that have that need to be transferred into the account and have the terms/conditions accepted. If an Org has certain features turned off, wireless data transfer will not work. It can't just auto populate because they want you to confirm what your equipment is and do you want it to be sending/receiving data. I have always used the initial account setup as a chance to clean up old equipment and also document what is in the displays for measurements. Those can be quickly loaded into Ops Center for the setup file. I always make a master setup file with all possible machines/implements and load that on the screens so then if you are juggling things around, you have the equipment ready.

IF a setup file is made in Ops Center with equipment and the equipment is updated on the display and then reimported, it will sync the changes according to the help files. It doesn't dictate if this is a Gen 4 feature only but leaning towards that it likely is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)