AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meanwhile as all you ladies are arguing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

IN555
Posted 6/26/2022 13:27 (#9722058)
Subject: Meanwhile as all you ladies are arguing

NW Indiana
It is the forecast that is going to matter longer term while short term it is still about the funds. One guy says the top is in like it is a done deal while others are getting bulled up watching their crop start burning up. Tonight sure some will be placing wagers based on the rain yesterday but come tomorrow morning the smart money will be placing bets based on the forecast. Indiana for the most part is getting rather dry but my forecast is showing better chances of rain in early July. I caught about a tenth while starting to see some curling on the average ground but if the rain comes it still could be a big crop. Current wasde is using a 177 on corn, a 5 bushel variation from that either way will make a big difference in price. That said the funds regardless of yield placed a wager and now are looking at when to exit, this is typically a good time. The charts can't predict the weather, the weatherman can't predict the weather but predicting things based on which way the boat is leaning typically has good results and I will say the boat is still leaning with to many bulls. Truthfully we would all be better off with a pullback into harvest with good bushels giving a good opportunity to lock in inputs at a more reasonable price.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)