AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I change my mind on wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 5/21/2022 11:52 (#9669286 - in reply to #9669169)
Subject: RE: I change my mind on wheat

No. Sadly I’ve sold as much as I’m comfortable with. I sold a lot in June of last year. It was a good time to sell at the time for it dipped really good after that. But since about august I’ve been beating myself over the head. 12.50. Still it’s best price that I sold anyyy for last year. I got enough booked to cover my budget and pay bank back. There’s multiple messages on here from the fall of me saying “I always sell too early” and “they’ve give us a chance to sell at 12$ for new crop for too long for it to be a good price”. Also maybe when im more established I’ll gamble a little more but right now im farming at the good graces of my dad and I guess the bank. I couldn’t afford all t he equipment it takes to start out farming. I’ve defintiely been given a leg up and im more concerned with failing than hitting a home run. I really love what im doing and this might sound odd but the luxury of only having to farm 500 acres. A lot of guys around here are farming 7k-9k acres. And that’s just a totally different thing. But this is rather long message for a simple no I’m not selling because I’m the worst marketer in history. When I sold in June, they said alright boys, we got him, run er up then dump before harvest
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)