AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble 750 won't let me pick AB instead of Headland
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Akinbacon37
Posted 5/10/2022 13:17 (#9655233)
Subject: Trimble 750 won't let me pick AB instead of Headland

I have AB lines created many years ago and recently I have started adding boundaries/headlands for all fields. Prior to this I used Formlines for headlands, but the Formlines aren't compatible with newer Trimble displays. So with only one AB Line and one Headland, when I open a field, the map screen that would normally show after creating an event is no longer there and it goes right to the Implement Setup screen. Once the field is open I can get on the AB Line, or the Headland line, but if I'm on the very edge of the field it won't let me select and use the AB Line. Some crops we plant without a headland and I want to run the AB Line all the way to the side of the field and leave point rows, instead of planting the headland following the contour of the field edge. Even when switching the Headland/Infill to Manual, and setting number of Headland circuits to 1, it won't give me another AB Line if there is only room for one pass. So far the only work around I have found is to create a second AB Line, or to delete the Headland. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)