AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Coop bill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Expensive Hobby
Posted 5/11/2022 08:32 (#9656081 - in reply to #9655098)
Subject: RE: Coop bill

NW Missouri
Yep.

I have been patient and I have given them the benefit of the doubt multiple times, but I am just about fed up. Nearly every bill I get has an extra charge, a higher price, or something else in their favor. Acres never match up and are nearly always higher than they should be. My combine usually shows a little less than FSA acres, but always within a percent or two - their acres are always significantly more. I have started doing the text thing so that I can at least hold them to the prices they quote me.

I don't mind paying for product that I actually receive, and I know they won't always come out perfect, but a recent example is I asked for dry fert on a specific field where I was growing some forage before going to beans. I was billed for the right number of acres of spreading and product, plus an extra invoice for another 3 or 4 acres worth of product for some unknown reason. That extra charge made my total bill $15 per acre higher across the field than what we had agreed to. Asked the guy about it a week ago yesterday and he was "going to look into it". Still waiting for a response....

Edited by Expensive Hobby 5/11/2022 08:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)