AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Elon buys Twitter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ricefarmer14
Posted 4/25/2022 18:22 (#9631789 - in reply to #9631745)
Subject: RE: Elon buys Twitter

East Arkansas
hlstark - 4/25/2022 17:56

Need a little help deciphering your post

That's it. This is a major win and bitter sweat
Is this a major win for private ownership by a billionaire, win for stockholders of twitter?

Win for shareholders fShareholders first, free speech second. Besides, when was there a rule enacted that billionaires can’t own media companies?

Watch the wheels come off the bus for these looney fools for lying the last 6 yrs. Longer than that but exacerbated in that time frame
Who are the lying looney fools, what are they lying about?

The people who lied to all of us the past two years about Covid and didn’t try to prove their point with facts they just tried to silence you by removing your voice from various platforms. A case study for additional political censorship is the wahint]goon post being taken off Twitter for writing the story about the Biden laptop (which 2 years later was proven correct by the New York times). I could go on…censorship over election integrity concerns, etc etc.

Better get out the petting ponies.
What is a petting ponie? Why should I get one out? Service animals for crazy people who need something to pet…

Democrats are politicians first so we are told so it might work to the plus for them(:
Again I have no idea what this means. Please explain. Lol, not Sure.

Mental health should be top focus for Brandon administration!
I agree there are a lot of crazy tin hat people. I’ll take a right wing tin foil hat person as a neighbor before some of these lefty lunatic tin foil hat folks. Besides, anyone who touted Trump is a Russian asset for 2 entire years is most certainly a tin foil hat wearing lunatic.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)