AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquid module swap agleader incommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/23/2022 07:55 (#9627404 - in reply to #9626710)
Subject: RE: Liquid module swap agleader incommand 1200

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Hopefully that is the answer for you.

I think it would be worth your time to actually check that the S.N. for each product actually matches the module that is working with that product. Since no error message appeared, the system is finding the S.N. and modules it was expecting from the configuration but they seem to be in opposite locations. Had the system not found the Serial Numbers it was expecting you would have received some type of message. Since it found them, it assumes they are in the same locations as assigned in the configuration.

I realize that you don't feel that they have been swapped to the opposite locations and products but the symptoms certainly seem to indicate that has happened.

More than once as a Tech and user myself, I've had strange situations where creating what I thought was a new identical configuration has cured a problem. In every case, the error was due to some misunderstanding on my part which eventually became clear. In the panic of the moment, especially with a customer breathing down my neck, I was just glad that the new configuration cured the problem.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)