AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Extreme Loggers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 6/16/2009 08:33 (#746834 - in reply to #746803)
Subject: RE: Extreme Loggers

Somerville, Indiana
Been there with exc cotter pin working out. Muddier it is the faster it goes. A guy tends to keep working rather than sit and rest a while when its muddy. Backing in reverse with worn pins and bushings will do that to a Cat too, had that happen also, in the mud. Last time we pulled it to high ground with the other Cat. Took a lot longer but we were able to go on with our day afterwards=weren't worn out.

What channel does that come on, Discovery? We watched Clint with his Tourino on 552 last night. Never got to see Extreme loggers. Watched all of the Axe Men.

I am working Bobby. Till dark last night wrenching. missed dinner and supper was late. Had fun though. Light rain shut down sprayin so I worked on the 6500 a bit, then power steering pump on my pickup. Shaft broke at the gear in the back, real hard steering and very little brakes. Didn't know it was broke, until the shaft fell out when I tryed pulling the pulley off. Heavier ran this morning at dawn. Time for you to wash those AgChem tractors while you have time.

Edited by dave morgan 6/16/2009 08:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)