AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Google Forms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 4/13/2022 18:26 (#9611549)
Subject: Google Forms

NEND

Not wanting to hijack the thread below, I have a few questions about Google Forms. That is a good example for the sprayer records, it looks interesting. I did look into Google Forms last year when I made my input form in Google Sheets. I thought there was something about Forms that made me just stick with an input sheet in Google Sheets.

I wanted the data to populate the pesticide application form I mimicked. is there a way to select one line/record in the sheet that Forms adds records to and have cells reference information from that record?

I have several tables that I reference in data validation lists on my input sheet (Farm, field, chemical, sprayer, operator, etc.) Are you able to set up data validation lists in Forms?

A database/table with my spray records on one line would be beneficial so I can run usage reports at a later date in addition to having the pesticide records, so the table of data is of interest, I just don't know how I can reference a particular line/record in the table and populate cells in another sheet (to print an application report) based on that selected record.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)