AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (3) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MP3 file editing software?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 11/28/2021 14:56 (#9347236 - in reply to #9345819)
Subject: RE: MP3 file editing software?


When you say "hum" - do you mean 60 or 120 Hz hum, or something else? Is the hum consistent in frequency? If so, then the technical term for what you're seeing is a "notch filter," which you can apply to the MP3's and basically drop out the narrowly selected frequency to just "cut" the hum frequency out of the recordings. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)