AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine Related Illness?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

happycatcher
Posted 11/26/2021 18:56 (#9343450)
Subject: Vaccine Related Illness?

I don't want to start another vaccine vs not vaccine thread, as we have so many of those already. I am currently very ill with something other than pneumonia. I was in the hospital last night and today just got out. My skin was very yellow as well as my eyes. I haven't been able to eat in many days and have other symptoms I will not describe here. Initially, I thought it was food poisoning. But after those symptoms passed, I couldn't get out of bed, slept night and day, and sweated so much that Justin had to change the sheets daily while I layed on the couch. I was talking to one of my best friends just now, and she said, "I don't want to scare you, but you've gotten sick a lot since you got that vaccine." She went on to list that in animal studies, the vaccine killed the animals. She also said the vaccine can attack body organs. I was pregnant with my son when I got the vaccine and he is sick more than he isn't as well. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I am typically a very healthy very active 35 year old. (I just turned 35 on the 12th.) But I can't seem to go a few weeks without getting sick. This particular illness is very strange. I get hot then cold then hot then cold, am sweating constantly, but I have no fever. I'm so weak, I can't eat, I can't even go to the bathroom without help from Justin or my daughter. I've been completely unable to care for the children the past 4 days. I've never had covid. I basically live at the hospital or doctor's office and they test me every time. But these back to back illnesses are getting worse. Has anyone heard of this happening from the shot or experienced it yourself? Please let's not turn this into a shot vs not the shot debate. We all know where each other stands on this. I am just wondering if anyone has had this happen or knows anyone it has happened to.

Edited by happycatcher 11/26/2021 19:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)