AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine Related Illness?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mitchco
Posted 11/27/2021 07:43 (#9344350 - in reply to #9343450)
Subject: RE: Vaccine Related Illness?

SW OH
My wife has a cousin and good friend that are ER nurses in different hospitals. They both refuse to get the vaccination and are facing termination as a result. Their deadline to get vaxxed has been pushed back twice since each hospital has realised they will lose to much staff to be able to operate.

Their main objection to getting vaxxed was freedom of choice, but that is now secondary. They now absolutely refuse to being vaxxed because of how many people they have had come in with complications from the vaccine and each have seen at least 1 death that was vaccine related. These people that came to the ER have been from young and healthy, to old and frail, and everything in between.

I do know someone personally that has issues from getting the vaccine. My 30 year old daughter in law was vaxxed 8 or so months ago. Since then she has had headaches bad enough for her to miss work often. Also her menstrual cycle has gone from 3 days a month to 3 weeks a month with her losing enough blood she has come close to needing a transfusion. Her doctor won't come out and say this was all caused by the vaccine, but will say it is highly likely.

Like chief illiniwek said, a lot of doctors are not as good as they think they are. There is no doctor that knows the answer to everything. Just because they went to school and passed, which gave them a diploma to hang on the wall, it doesn't make them a good doctor. It gives them a license from the state to practice medicine. Find a new doctor.

Mitchco
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)