AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harbor Freight tools really kicking it up a couple notches!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

johnypop
Posted 11/25/2021 16:52 (#9341273 - in reply to #9340905)
Subject: RE: Harbor Freight tools really kicking it up a couple notches!

ND

hf213 - 11/25/2021 02:15 You can get some of the ratchets with the button, as I have a few... But... your comment really made me laugh....we always teased our Snap On dealer..."Snap On - Pry Off" Lol...I had some good times with my dealer and mechanic buddies. I really laughed when my one co worker was trying to bust the big bolts out of the rear end of a 7800, just had bought a brand new Snap On 1/2" impact that was really supposed to be the nuts...he wailed and wailed on that thing. I had enough of the noise and dickin around, and grabbed my spare 1/2" Chicago Pneumatic from Sears, out of my truck and threw it at him, just for fun and laughed and even hollered at him " You done dickin around ? " , not even expecting it to knock them off, I just wanted to stir the pot. I had a MAC Thunder gun for my good gun, for a main gun, then my 3/4 IR as well. He hooked that air hose up, put his socket on, and rattled EVERY one of those bolts out. Boy, did the whole shop laugh, because he had just dropped a BUNDLE on that new gun, and my $ 150.00 cheapie beat the crap out of it. That made for an interesting meeting with our dealer the next week...lol. I have 2 buddies that worked at a Mack Truck dealership, they welded 2 sockets together one time and had IMPACT wars.....I was not there, but the story goes the MAC gun literally blew the hell and housing out of the MATCO gun. We all laugh about it now...stupid is what stupid does...lol.

I like that  " Snap On - Pry Off, very true.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)