AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pfizer 6 month follow up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WCOH
Posted 11/24/2021 21:48 (#9339684 - in reply to #9339266)
Subject: RE: Pfizer 6 month follow up

Ironwood - 11/24/2021 18:42

Nice website you refer to. The only advertiser I can see on there is the my pillow idiot. Maybe time to stop the senseless crusade and start to actually look for factual evidence for what you proclaim.

Well at this point I can't believe anything I read anymore. So I'm going with my gut and what commonsense ,livestock raising experience and the science I learned in High school has shown me. So far it's led me pretty well in the right direction on this.
If you don't believe me I challenge you to review my posts from over the last two years especially early on, as to what this was about and where we would be going with Covid, from death toll to the root problem (blood and vascular disease), to treatment. This is not an unmanageable problem, but a political problem. The only aspect of this that has thrown me for a loop is the amount of people, youth especially who have fallen prey to the fear tactics presented by the government. Sad to say our government run education system has done a spectacular job preparing our youth for this moment in time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)