AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

precision setup for new planter/tractor question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

PirateHans
Posted 11/20/2021 16:29 (#9331311)
Subject: precision setup for new planter/tractor question

Found a deal on a new 2015 kinze 3600 16r/30 with electric clutches, bulk fill vac, pop up fert tanks, isobus control with no monitor. We will be using our T8 300 New Holland to pull it as it already has a gps setup in it from the previous owner, and our old planter tractor doesnt have enough muscle. Anyways, as things stand, we would be using an Intelliview III as our monitor when planting, a trimble ez guide 500 for guidance with autopilot already installed. My question is that as I have been researching how to make everything go, I have repeatedly come across the opinion that the Intelliview III may not work as well as an Intelliview IV with its native isobus capability. I guess im wondering if anyone has experience one or both monitors, and if it would be worth it to upgrade to the Intelliview IV. Second question, related to the first, if it is worth it to upgrade the monitor, would an Ag Leader Integra, which I guess was the monitor that Kinze had in mind for its precision planters be a better choice, and if it is better or equal to the Intelliview IV, can i get use out of it as a yeild mapping monitor for our combine when it isnt in the planter tractor? Any insight anyone here has with the matter is greatly appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)