AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update on original Post 750 Deere hydraulic shutoff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

dondozer
Posted 11/16/2021 16:07 (#9324083)
Subject: Update on original Post 750 Deere hydraulic shutoff

NW Ohio,near Findlay
Original post https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1025906&posts=...
To those that wanted more information on a add on Hydraulic grain shut off clutch, I finally got the pictures.
As of right now I can't post the pictures on AgTalk, will get that figured out later and repost. I tried to email those that were interested, hope I didn't miss anyone. Von, email me, could not get your email to go, thought I had it at one time.
The owner of the drill can't remember where he bought the kit as of now, will check with his boys, see if they know. It was not purchased at a Deere dealership, someone at the time was making the kits, may not be available now, but nothing that can not be put together. Maybe someone on the web can search and find it.
I am going to get measurements on the little cylinder, which is about a 3 or 4 inch throw, and some hoses to the lift cylinder at each end, two tees, I believe that is all. At the clutch, the plate that works the clutch looks to be the original one, maybe he drilled a hole at the front of it, maybe that is where the original rod was hooked to it.
Sure looks like a improvement over the mechanical system. It shuts off the grain flow first, not like it is now, doesn't shut off grain until drill is about half way up, if then. On the drop in, the owner said the drill units will just start to drop because of the weight of them, then the little cylinder will have pressure for the downforce, be activated and turn the clutch plate. Watch post, will get more info and if anybody can find info on where others have purchased them, would be appreciated.

Edited by dondozer 11/16/2021 20:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)