AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for a farm job
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

captainpickle8830
Posted 11/15/2021 22:55 (#9323065)
Subject: Looking for a farm job

Waterford WI
Evening all,

I am a student at UW-Platteville studying crop and soil science with a minor in ag business. I have an internship through the school right now as a research assistant as well as being a member of 2 fire departments however I would like to get an on farm job as it is not practical for me to travel home every weekend to work on the farm. I have experience in the areas of dairy and grain farming doing everything from shop work, tillage, running combine, grain cart, trucking, milking, and I'm sure plenty of other smaller things. I am going to complete my class A CDL test later this month however I do have experience driving truck as I do it back home for hauling hay in summer. I am also in the process of getting my commercial applicators license. I posted this before in AgTalk Cafe however it seems admin did not appreciate it there as it has since disappeared within a matter of a few hours of posting it. I can't see myself working in a retail environment or something similar and I would like to keep working in the Ag field so that I can work towards my American Degree in FFA. I have a reliable vehicle and don't mind a little drive to work as well as working late into the night or through to the morning. I am highly work motivated and am just looking to keep gaining experience as well as have a little income to support my expensive hobbies through college. Any help is appreciated and once again I am located in Platteville, WI.

Thanks,
Dylan
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)