AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why leave a frozen thread in the forums?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 10/9/2021 21:04 (#9260961 - in reply to #9260855)
Subject: Thanks dko,............

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Yes I guess your idea of political and mine is a little different. However thank you for just freezing the thread. I was trying to explain what both sides of political parties have done. I can find fault with both sides, however what I was trying to explain is how I feel we can all get along in this country. It shouldn't have to take letters and phones calls to our congressional people to do the right thing.

Also in my posts I'm trying to show a one size fit all set of rules can't apply in some aspects of life. We all need rules, and I always say the people will only be enforced to the degree they are comfortable with. At that point revolting starts, we need to learn how to impose rules that don't take us to the brink of revolt.

I have to smile, because of all the great AgTalkers that have taken the time to travel here and meet us I thank you! I feel each and everyone one are grateful for their own slice of heaven, that living here isn't their cup of tea. I'm fine with it, I grew up living in the Great Basin here, I love it. However it in no way diminishes the beauty of other places in this world. I marvel at all the pics everyone posts on here. I'm hoping someday I can travel there and partake of it with my own eyes.

Again dko, thanks for everyone that supports AgTalk. I learn something here everyday, also it's inhabited by people that I respect and want to be associated with because they are the salt of the earth.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)