AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

‘ATC Mr Morgan Wanta’
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Test ForumMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 6/3/2009 08:13 (#731278 - in reply to #730999)
Subject: RE: Cylinders

Somerville, Indiana
Yes, but you miss out on Mr Gnuse's advice! Planted corn yesterday after dinner, didn't eat dinner but if I did it would have been dinner time. Tires were low, took the works in progress service truck to air the tires and greased planter, NH3 bar, Case, and Versy with onboard air powered grease pump. Just filled the 35 gallon barrel two days ago out of another barrel. Should have taken 'private viewing only pictures' of the grease transfer. Ran that job by hand, worked PDG. Finished short rows across from the house. Planted a couple rounds in the 1/2 mile rows. Last time it was fit to plant, Ryan planted several rounds in the long rows. He used to hate those long rows-couldn't stay awake when he was 10. Sky kept getting darker over Toyota, been long enough I figure it couldn't be a far. Dawn called and said they must of got more than an inch downpour West of the big city of Otwell. Out in the country. Rain means more out in the country, ever notice that? People who live in town only complain about the city drains, don't matter how much or how quick it comes, it just rained again.

I am glad you got to do your study on 3 pt top link cylinders. News to more than me probably that Deere has different length top links. Wonder if that is Cat III? I am sure IH was different lengths too but like the city guy and his rain, I never thought about it before.

I still got IH weights, even a few extra. Had to buy some gray ones from a dealer a few years back. Kept losing weights. Got smart, and hid them. Told the borrowers that I didn't have any no more. Finally got enough for the tractors and several for weight bracket on the side if we need them. Weight bracket was 'free' with each set of ten weights.

I still think you need to put a young single blonde's son to work part time. Will clean up your language more than you ever thought possible, and have the much needed part time helper to keep you going and out of OT.

TAFN
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)