AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GSI Watchdog $100 for answer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

thereb
Posted 11/3/2021 22:18 (#9303476 - in reply to #9302622)
Subject: RE: GSI Watchdog $100 for answer

NW Ohio
Some of the things that you are wanting me to show you is quite frankly getting above my level of comprehension to be quite honest. The router is hooked to a wireless ISP that provides all the service in my area. I know it's not the best but it's what we can get. I have the same system in my house that works great and can have multiple streaming devices hooked up at the same time. My accountant logs into our computer in our office in the house and takes over similar to what I'm trying to do with the GSI system. I don't think it should be this complicated but for some reason it has been. I can usually hack my way through these types of problems even though sometimes I'm not sure what I did to get it to work but this one has me stumped. As well as several others who have tried to get it going. I have put a call in to another dealer to see if they want to take a shot at it. We are looking at some upgrades to our system so maybe that carrot will be enough to get them to put some effort into finding a solution. I appreciate you trying to help as well. When I was initially able to access it on the lan that IP address is what I used to access it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)