AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here's a potential alternative for the anti-vaxxers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

The Pretender
Posted 10/5/2021 12:00 (#9254004 - in reply to #9253756)
Subject: RE: Here's a potential alternative for the anti-vaxxers

The Internet

I'm in my late 40's. Were it not for the covid BS, where everything was shut down, and it became a criminal offence to got to the gym, I'd have been training for a sub 17 minute 5 km time last year.

Covid is largely a disease that kills old, and or vulnerable people. I am not old enough to have age as a vulnerability, and too fit and healthy.

My girlfriend commutes to London on the train and brings home all manner of wonderful colds and flu's. Covid will have been brought into the UK via Heathrow Airport and then spread via the underground and public transport network in a handful of hours. It's almost inconceivable that I've not been exposed to it, one way or the other.

I have an immune system that is quite capable of dealing with this kind of thing.

Covid isn't small pox, with a 30+% mortality rate and not great outcomes for those that do survive. Most people infect with covid make a full recovery, even old people.

I don't take very well to bullying or coercion, the more you or anyone else pushes, the more I push back.

In the 1970's and 80's, many, many people were given contaminated blood products, and now, in the 2020's, the government still hasn't put their hands up and accepted responsibility, so I doubt they will if any of the millions of people how have been needlessly vaccinated develop any adverse reactions.

Shove your vaccine where the sun doesn't shine.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)