AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diesel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Beers on ME
Posted 10/5/2021 07:29 (#9253632 - in reply to #9253439)
Subject: RE: Diesel

Flat Cmon Man,

Let me give you a little lesson on economics and oil production.

I am NO means an expert in this field, but I do know that shutting down an oil well is not done by simply shutting a valve. It doesn't work that way.

Once a well is up and pumping, it takes money and time to shut it down and cap it off, same thing apply when starting up a well.

Negative oil happened because x amount of wells were up and pumping and with all the shutdowns due to covid the demand was cut off very quickly.

Once oil is pumped out of the ground, it has to be transported and stored in tanks, you can't just dump extra oil out and contaminate lakes, streams, etc.

Now listen carefully, I will type slowly so hopefully you understand this (it is important)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once all the available storage was full, the oil companies needed to find places to take the oil, (remember above where I explained that you don't just simply turn a valve off to shut down a well?)

The demand was cut so quickly, that it caught the oil company's by surprise and because their storage tanks were filled to capacity, they needed to pay people to take their oil, or a better explanation is they needed to pay freight/storage for immediate removal of the excess oil.

With the storage around the country filled to max capacity, how could Trump have taken all this CHEAP oil??????

Do you or any of your leftist buddies own tanks that would pass regulations to store crude oil????

And if you do own these tanks, how would have you transported it??????

A post such as this shows just how uneducated some people are. There are to many uneducated people running the country right who are leading us in the wrong direction and there will be trouble ahead for these poor decisions.

Edited by Beers on ME 10/5/2021 07:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)