AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Merck has new Covid tratment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John Burns
Posted 10/1/2021 12:11 (#9247292 - in reply to #9247249)
Subject: more than you want to know

Pittsburg, Kansas

I don't have any recommendations for others. They need to do their own due diligence.

This is what I follow.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Wife and I have averaged taking it about every two weeks since last December. I say averaged because we started out taking it once a month then more recently with Delta once a week. We would not do that at all if we were staying home all the time. I would just wait till we had symptoms. But we travel more than we stay home so are nearly constantly being exposed to new populations of people. We take ivermectin if we have any symptoms at all, no matter when the last dose was taken. We also take Quercetin, zinc and vitamin C a few days out of the week and will take them daily for several days in a row if we have symptoms.

I think I may have had covid in the last couple weeks. It had been two weeks since last ivermectin. Severe fatigue, chills, runny nose, legarthy. Took the above regimen at first symptoms and the symptoms lasted about 8-12 hours. Felt fine the next morning although a little tired. Took it easy that day. Next day I was fine.

Oh, also the night with the chills, after they were over took a hot 105 degree jacuzi bath for about an hour to get my body core temperature up to simulate a fever. I never had a fever but fever helps the body defeat pathogens so I wanted to simulate one.

That is what I did. Don't  know for sure if it was covid because was never tested and probably will not be tested. I don't recommend anything to anybody. That is just what I did. I might have gotten over whatever I had if I had done nothing at all. I am diabetic but because I control it with diet my blood sugar rarely gets above 150 and most of the time is below 130 (1-2 hours after meals) which is better than most non-diabetics. So it is well controlled. I am at 22.5 BMI so at ideal body weight. I have taken no prescription drugs until recently when I started experimenting with Metformin again to see it it would lower my fasting glucose levels some (takes about 10 points off). I am 67 and diabetic, but otherwise consider all other components of my health to put me at low risk for covid 19 complications.

I hope it was covid 19 as it would mean I now have natural immunity. Wife only had a couple swollen glands in her throat a couple days before my symptoms started. She took the same regimen as I did for prevention when I got the chills. (chills were pretty severe - I was shaking - went to bed till they went away then got up and took a hot bath). Oh, had a very mild headache too. If I recall correctly over the 7 day period from onset of symptoms took ivermectin 5 times total. Kept taking it long after symptoms subsided just to be sure. Day 8 is the dangerous period. Viral replication is during the first 10 days after infection. With Delta they say it is quicker. After that anti-virals do nothing and it is the viral remnants that actually cause the cytokine storm and the deathly symptoms of the covid 19 complex. Prevent the virus from replicating early on, and there can never be the later problems of the cytokine storm because there are not enough of the viral debris to cause a problem. Early treatment is the key that has been lacking in this pandemic. My opinion only. 

More than you ever wanted to know. No recommendation to anyone. Just what we did. Our experience.

Edited by John Burns 10/1/2021 12:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)