AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Download pctures from digital camera
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Carl In Georgia
Posted 5/25/2009 07:57 (#722218 - in reply to #722199)
Subject: RE: Download pctures from digital camera

Ashburn, GA, (very close to Heaven!)

Kodak has pretty good tech support for their Easy Share products. Go to their website or call them.

ALTERNATIVELY, you can transfer the pictures to your computer with a card reader and by using "Windows Explorer" via "My Computer".

Many computers sold in recent years come with built in card readers that will hold your camera's card. Most cameras have a removable card, usually Secure Digital, that is used to record the pictures. 

If your computer does not have a built in reader, you can buy one from a discout store or Radio Shack, among other places. It plugs in via USB. Insert the card, your computer will "find it" and should automatically install drivers to allow it to read the card via the card reader. Then, there will be a new "drive" in "My Computer" that will have the pictures in it, usually the letter will be something between "E" and "I". Browse that drive/folder, and your pics should be there. You can click and open them there, but better yet, select them and drag them to a local folder on your computer.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)