AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Time restricted eating
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 9/28/2021 08:56 (#9242457 - in reply to #9242296)
Subject: ^^^yes and thanks^^^

You might not realize it but you have definitely forwarded information that has changed many lives for the better. I’ve been sharing the diet info with my kids and talking about it. They are teenagers so of course they want to eat anything and everything. It is no secret that no teenage boy is going to maintain a really strict diet so I tell them that they shouldn’t feel guilty for eating anything but just being aware of what they are eating will naturally gravitate them towards healthier foods. They understand and agree that if they start being even a little bit more selective at their young age they can save the good health that they have now, rather than have to try to regain it later in life.

Of course now the running joke for any health question they have is that my answer is going to be eggs. Hehe. It also gave me the job of cooking a healthy breakfast for them most mornings. People have asked me why I cook for them so much. In my opinion I put in the effort to grow healthy crops so why shouldn’t I put the effort into growing healthy children? They are by far the best crop I can grow!

So thank you for all the info you have found and forwarded. Eating habits tend to be passed on through generations. My family’s eating habits and health will likely be improved for several generations.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)