AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Warren Buffett - The Incoming 90% Stock Market Collapse?!?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

partimer
Posted 9/15/2021 09:33 (#9221375 - in reply to #9221161)
Subject: RE: Warren Buffett - The Incoming 90% Stock Market Collapse?!?

Northwest Iowa
John Burns used to sign off with, "This will not end well." I thought that was a good way to put it. The QE money that was injected into the economy will eventually have an effect. It will likely be tied to a loss of confidence in the currency. Might not be the US dollar but the world is tied at the hip. I refer to it as a "race to the bottom" to have the lowest value currency to stimulate exports and keep interest rates low. OldMac is on path and has posted some really good articles supporting the ultimate crash. It will be wholesale and very few entities will be left untouched. Timing is going to be tough. If you prepare and position for this collapse too soon, you will miss out on some very good profit opportunities. If you stay at "the party" too long everything you have could be wiped out. John B had posted years ago about a document describing the downfall of the French economy in the early 1800s and the actions of the government prior to that event. Lots of similarities in actions but much larger scope at this time. There will eventually be a "black swan" event that turns us down. It could be fairly small as far as a news item but has deep effects. I do enjoy the discussions so please keep them up!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)