AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid tv add by medical facilities.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 9/14/2021 15:07 (#9220105 - in reply to #9220037)
Subject: RE: And it could be...........

North of London
Oh I know the hospitals being full of covid patients has caused lots of non life threatening medical issues to be postponed and there are stories of people who are unable to get treatment for things that will be life threatening and of course others who have already died because local hospitals were unable to accept them and they were transferred a long ways away from local hospital and died enroute.
i know many patients in Canada have been transferred but I do not know of any who died because of the transfer and delay in treatment but there have been stories of that happening in the US.
Just recently, i think in Florida, a man went to many hospitals that could not take him and then was transferred hundreds of miles away and died on the way from his heart attack.

Alberta is probably the least 'single payer' province in Canada and is bringing contract nurses into the province to man the ICU's that are over run with cases now.
This after they decided Covid was over back in July and dropped all restrictions and contact tracing or even testing of patients and so are overwhelmed with cases now.
They do have about 70% of eligible people vaccinated and are still over run with mostly unvaccinated in hospital
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)