AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for anyone who successfully got a exemption from the required Covid vaccine.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 9/14/2021 07:50 (#9219452)
Subject: Looking for anyone who successfully got a exemption from the required Covid vaccine.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I’m asking this serious question for someone I know and spoke to yesterday. Her son in law has served full time in the military for four years and has been in the reserves for nearly 20 years now. He had cancer a number of years ago but is cancer free at the moment. When he was fighting the cancer he did develop some blood clots from the treatments but they were able to get rid of them successfully back then.

As you know President Biden wants all federal employees including all of the military to get vaccinated. Her son in law does NOT want to get vaccinated for fear of developing a possible blood clot which has been known to be developed by some getting the shots. Her son in law had Covid in the Spring of 2020. His talked to his Dr. about getting a medical exemption status but was told at the moment he is issuing no exemptions to anyone.

The lady I was talking to asked me a serious question she wanted to know if I knew anyone who has successfully got a medical or religious exemption from getting the required shots being pushed on some. I told her I haven’t personally talked to anyone that has but would ask around.

So I’m asking on here do you know of anyone who has gotten some kind of exemption from getting the required shots being forced on some employees? If so what did they do to get it?

Her son in law is successfully self employed with a number of employees so is not worried about losing his job but doesn’t want to give up his military status at the moment either. She said what upsets her son in law is he’s served his country for over 20 years and is now being forced to do something that he knows if a blood clot is developed could end his life.

Please keep this non political as I know it could turn to. Just looking for suggestions, thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)