Posted 9/14/2021 08:14 (#9219503 - in reply to #9219312) Subject: RE: pure wash pro
I have an “industrial” ozone generator on site at the winery for sanitizing tanks.
A few points.
1. The colder the inlet water, the more ozone carrying capacity the water holds
2. It’s a horrible, and I mean horrible crud cutter/degreaser cold water just doesn’t cut grease
3. It is an awesome sanitizer and deodorant.
4. It will “oxidize” some stains and remove them. Rust stains, blood, etc.
5. Our is powerful enough to get hurt with, I am not sure how powerful the little ones are but if they have any punch I’d be worried about using them in a confined space.
Edit to add: it does, without a doubt, soften the water. Our water has lots of minerals and always has some color. The ozone water will be blue/clear and a layer of minerals will be on the bottom of what we your container is.