AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

“The end is near!”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

IN555
Posted 9/12/2021 10:58 (#9216002 - in reply to #9215983)
Subject: RE: Yup

NW Indiana
I would have guessed it was either 2007 or 2008. I would suggest you research some studies that have been done with those who started investing during those timeframes. Even a few years prior was impacted by the financial crisis. Studies have shown the psychological impact that had on those investors and an overwhelming number of them are still bearish based on doom and gloom to this day. I'm really not trying to be a jerk but being sincere in my suggestion to do some research on it. Someday the doom and gloom will come to roost but those impacted having a bearish tilt from the financial crisis have left a lot of money on the table out of fear. I'm not suggesting I have the answers going forward but we very well could keep this party going for a long time as the majority of the sheeple have no clue to the financial system which is what will likely allow it to continue well beyond what it should. I would also guess you are conservative by nature which with today's politics makes you that much more cautious, I get it. Alexandra Fraser Tytler laid things out well, unfortunately even with it spelled out people wont catch on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)