AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader Incommand 1200 harvest ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/8/2021 17:41 (#9209579 - in reply to #9209541)
Subject: RE: Ag leader Incommand 1200 harvest ?

East Central, Nebraska
when harvesting or planting do you see any overlaps or gaps on the map or does it look like the mapping is near perfect? your widths for the planter and header are entered perfectly. if you have 8 rows at 30 inch rows you have entered 240 inches? your not forgetting the width between the outside rows or something are you?

i guess i don't pay too much attention to planted acres vs harvest acres. maybe mine is the same. if you have borders created it should show how many acres you have left of the field for both operations. i could see my harvest acres being less as i try to plant every acre i can and sometimes i don't harvest that many acres as they may have drowned out. also i have seen header height sensor set incorrectly and a person get into some tall variety of corn and the head not needing to go low enough will not map or count acres but will still count bushels.

lots of factors to consider. but id start with the map. if you have gaps or overlaps and are using a decent gps correction source i would question my header/combine widths and offsets are set correctly. also usually you see the problem you describe more frequently on drilled soybeans where they have to set the width smaller to get an occasional down bean. its odd to hear much about using a corn head configured properly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)