AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Recommendations for cordless vacuum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 8/27/2021 11:42 (#9188146 - in reply to #9183385)
Subject: RE: Recommendations for cordless vacuum

East of Broken Bow
JohnW - 8/25/2021 00:58

My wife has a rechargeable Shark that she chases around the house. She wore out one of them that I replaced the battery in once. So she went to Amazon and bought a new Shark that is similar to the one she had, but the price has just about doubled. This unit is just like a regular vacuum, just smaller and it has a dust canister that is easy to dump. There are also a couple of little filters that you can clean or rinse out once in a great while.

My dad is in his 80s and still lives at home. He wanted something to do a quick vacuum job on crumbs and such, so we got him a cordless Shark, just as you described. Looks like a miniature version of an upright vacuum, complete with carpet brush. The brush pops off very easily, to use as kind of a high powered 'dust buster' that you can snap an extension onto, and reach the ground without bending over, and even has a little bent brush for doing the tops of ceiling fan blades. He says it is much lighter than his plug in one, and he likes not messing with a cord.
Does his living room and almost a bedroom on one charge. Would probably do both for most people, but he's pretty thorough. The dirt collects in a little bin, you hold it above a trash can, and hit the release to dump. Says he hasn't used his plug in one since we got him this one. Claims it cleans as good, but is slower. Has a little stand that holds it ready to grab, that charges it while it sits there.

When we were getting it, it was notably cheaper through the Shark website, than Amazon.com. Did a google search for Shark discount codes, and found one that gave us 15% off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)