AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ASV skid steers any good? Also will a 4K max rated wheeled ss handle full seed boxes and chem totes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dub
Posted 8/22/2021 17:15 (#9178742 - in reply to #9178259)
Subject: RE: ASV skid steers any good? Also will a 4K max rated wheeled ss handle full seed boxes and chem t

Clarksville, IL
i bought one in 2016 from my in laws uncles estate, its a 2004 ASVRC 100 works fine for what i do, gets around 50 hours a year this year im on 25 since january, have not done much brush gridning but i do have some to do. i rented a 2015 deere loved it before i got mine, but no comparison to a 2004 model. mine had 590 hours when i got it. got over 1000 now, i put new tracks on it last year and some idlers. a buddy helped said yes putting on tracks to a another brand take so long cant think of the name he said but it was a PIA!!! My nearby location lost the dealership early winter, but most of my parts came from a place in georgia, i get motor parts from Cat, I would look for something else when i do purchase on but this was a bargin good starting point. but for a farmer i dont any issues with it. buddy works constructiion said it wasnt made for it but a farmer would get by fine. it didnt have the best of maintence when i got, i knew that going in but the price was hard to bear. nothing major since that first year but i knew going in. Mice do seem to love it not sure why, always putting mice stuff in it, wont touch a tractor but go to it. it sit in a big blue shed all its life till i bought it. i bought a new faceplate last year for it, due to being cracked, i didnt want to weld it and something break so i started over but the new one is much heavier, place did say this was much beefier and it sure is.

Allen
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)