AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autotrac Controller 300 on 6E Tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

clevernamefarms
Posted 8/10/2021 08:25 (#9156275 - in reply to #9154689)
Subject: RE: Autotrac Controller 300 on 6E Tractor

KS

According to Deere's compatibility guide on Autotrac Turn Automation, the ATC 300 is not Compatible.

AutoTrac Turn Automation is compatible with the following tractors:
John Deere 8030 Series Wheel Tractors
John Deere 9030 Series Wheel Tractors (requires PowerShift™ transmission)
Model year 2012 and newer John Deere 6R Tractors (requires Infinitely Variable Transmission [IVT™] and ITEC™ functionality)
Model year 2011 and newer John Deere 7R Tractors (requires CommandQuad™ transmission, e23™ PowerShift transmission, or IVT)
Model year 2010 and newer John Deere 8R, 8RT, and 8RX Tractors
Model year 2012 and newer John Deere 9R, 9RT, and 9RX Tractors
NOTE: John Deere 8030T and 9030T Tractors do not support AutoTrac Turn Automation.

The tractor must also be equipped with integrated AutoTrac hardware. AutoTrac Controller and AutoTrac Universal systems are not compatible with AutoTrac Turn Automation.

As far as Autopath:

• AutoPath is compatible with the following equipment:
    • John Deere Tractors compatible with the 4600 CommandCenter or 4640 Universal display AND equipped with integrated AutoTrac
    • John Deere Harvesting Equipment (combines, SPFH, Cotton) compatible with the 4600 CommandCenter or 4640 Universal display AND equipped with integrated AutoTrac
    • MY 2019 and later Hagie sprayers compatible with the 4640 Universal display AND equipped with integrated AutoTrac

Sales manual isn't as clear on the Autopath thing so I'm not sure, but i wouldn't bet the farm on it. You could always try it and see if it works. On a side note, i did put an ATC300 in a 7810 and it worked beautifully. Hopefully this helps. 
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)