AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CHS/Land o Lakes Fleet Discount
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BHTN
Posted 8/6/2021 05:45 (#9148886 - in reply to #9148330)
Subject: RE: CHS/Land o Lakes Fleet Discount

West Tennessee
Farms With CASE - 8/5/2021 18:14

How does one become a LOL member and/or get the discount? I've been curious for a few years after reading about it here on AgTalk.

Second question. Just curious again. One previous post mentioned about 10% off MSRP and one said on a Chevy High Country Diesel the LOL discount was about $15,000. So can you give me a price on a loaded High Country?

From the Land O Lakes website: "Eligibility
All qualified cooperatives, qualified cooperative members, Purina and Winfield TM dealers and qualified customers are eligible. " I will be corrected if I'm wrong but you have to be a member of a co-op that is a member/affiliated with Land O Lakes which MANY are.

Some dealers are friendly to the program but some are not. I suspect some local dealers selling through that program don't make as much money on a vehicle as they would like. They will say it's too much trouble, can't get you qualified or isn't much of a discount. I ran into that and called Saxon Fleet Services directly and they priced the truck for me optioned as I requested. From what I've read on here the discount varies by vehicle and maybe options as well. The discount they gave me was more than some quoted here and less than others.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)