AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2 monitor questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

blakezr2
Posted 5/17/2009 00:05 (#716006 - in reply to #715716)
Subject: RE: GS2 monitor questions

WC Iowa
As for all your guidance questions, there aren't any answers except you cant do any of that. I would settle for at least being able to see the map when creating your AB curve line. Why cant they just have you hit record like you can do to create an adaptive curve. The previous post hit it right on with deleting a boundary. On your coverage map issue you need to change to or create a new task called planting or whatever you want (off the top of my head i think it is in MENU> GS2 pro> then the button with the guy and the barn and clouds and stuff, then "TASK" its below where you change farms/fields and above operator). That will start you with new coverage maps for your fields and by switching your task back to what you have it set on now you can go back and see your coverage map of NH3. You don't want to get me started with boundaries and Deere, Im on year 2.5 of trying to get them to work right. I believe that boundaries is the biggest problem with the whole JD system. In our unflat, unsquare, cut into multiple chunks because of creeks and waterways kind of ground, the lack of the ability to at least handle multiple polygons and not being able to edit interior boundaries or just change boundary properties in apex is a total joke... Sorry about the off the topic rant but i feel better now. I shouldnt complain so much cause the Deere stuff works great for us, I would just like a few changes. What i would give to have an engineer of AMS products come with me for a while so i could show them a few things that dont work in the real world. Ill just keep dreaming.

Here is a sample of one of our farms and how I have to get multiple broken up chunks into one Polygon field. Yep 19 interior boundaries and I'm not done yet
Boundries

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)