AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buying a JD 3000
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Schorsch
Posted 7/29/2021 08:35 (#9135776 - in reply to #9134367)
Subject: RE: Buying a JD 3000

Bavaria/Germany
Lil' Hoss - 7/28/2021 22:46

I try to add every receiver to the owners account if for no other reason than insurance should it turn up missing . 

I know, Datasecurity or/and Dataownership is a bit different in USA as from an European sight and law!
In your sample for e.g. Insurance:

WHy a manufacture or Dealer need to know the ownership for Insurance reasons?

e.g. if I buy such a Antenna (dosnt matter if new or used, I get a invoice from seller. On this invoice the seller does note the serial number of the Antenna, and so I´m automatically the owner of the Antenna! Diesnt matter if it is registered at Manufacture under wich name!

And in Europe (i don´t know in USA, Big Mother John Deere do not need a name for a unlog they just need the serial number and my money! Nobody is asking for any name! And by the way, how they will chekc igf the name is real? If I get asled for my name i insert allways "Angela Merkel, Berlin, Germany" Even my Car is registrated at Mercedes Benz under her Name :-)
But even she can not claim Ownership because I have the invoice with the serial number of my car!

with all this Spy and hack softwares around the world I like to confuse ths Russian or North Korean hackers. I know, if only I do it, this will not affect them, but if 1 Million oder 100 Million would do it, than the hackers or spy programmers will give up because than all it´s worthless! In my opinion its the only way to do so!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)