AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can you not make JD I-tec Pro turn @ a passable boundary?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 5/13/2009 07:09 (#711819)
Subject: Can you not make JD I-tec Pro turn @ a passable boundary?

Chebanse, IL.....

We have a lane that runs thru a farm. We can raise up & drive across it, but most times don't. So, When we did our boundaries for this farm I made the driveway an Interior Boundary-Passable. But then, when starting to field cultivate those fields, I discovered the I-tech will not turn at a passable boundary, it wants to lift up & go thru it. We don't want it to, not this year. A friend suggested that the interior passable boundaries were normally for waterways that can be driven across. However, I ask, what if it's rained & the waterway is soft & the field is farmable & you don't want to track up the waterway?

I believe I'm right in saying that once you make those waterways & lanes impassable d(= normal) boundaries, you're not going to make I-tech drive over them or turn past their boundary, is that right?

So anyway, I think now have to hurry back to that farm & re-do all those boundaries so as to use the I-tech pro on the planter.....right? I just have to make each field separate with the lane as a boundary....right?

The basic question was....can I-tech Pro be made to turn at an Interior Boundary-Passable? If not, why should that not be an alternative?

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)