AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2 Slow Problems Spraying with Swath Pro after update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kamp
Posted 5/13/2009 20:46 (#712605 - in reply to #712495)
Subject: RE: GS2 Slow Problems Spraying with Swath Pro after update

Central SD
I have seen the ACK restart error 6-7 times over 3500 acres. The first couple days I was spraying, had a bunch of "has codes" on the trouble code screen. Called Lil Hoss, told me he had no definition for the code #'s I was giving him and to erase them. I have only had the ACK once or twice since.

I did lose my GPS twice yesterday. One time I had been talking on the business band for awhile, the other it just blipped and was gone. Both times I had turned and come to a stop. I was also on the same parallel of the field both times. No problems today.

I have not noticed the triangle thing you guys are talking about, but fields are square for the most part and not alot of boom section changing going on. I am fully current on all updates.

One other thing - I use the job summaries to track tank (js #1) and field total (js #2). Don't know how many times I have deleted js#1 and ended up losing the js#2 total. They seem to be slow changing between the two. Also quit clearing the acre counter every tank which also helped.

Non-aggressive turn and slow line acquisition still a problem here, once it's on it's on and real good at holding it. Kinda fun to run the 8960 we got an ATU 200 for this spring. Brought back old memories gettin' thrown around the cab when I hit the resume. :-)

Edited by Kamp 5/13/2009 20:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)