AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Faith question and prayers requested....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Alberta Pioneer
Posted 6/17/2021 15:55 (#9063825 - in reply to #9063280)
Subject: RE: Faith question and prayers requested....

Warburg, AB
Usetobe dental asst - 6/17/2021 13:18

Sorry, but a red flag warning went up when I read this. More than likely I am reading more into this than you meant to say. But if you really feel a godly calling (and I do believe this happens often), talk to your pastor/priest. By reaching out on this forum, it seems you are trying to rationalize to make something you know is wrong in your heart, right

I have talked to those whom I am close to, I don’t have a strong relationship with a pastor because I moved to a new church 1-2 months pre-COVID, which has made it difficult to physically spend time with people to develop a meaningful relationship. I have discussed this at length with close friends that share the Faith, but I occasionally feel there is a bias towards a people whom you know - sometimes I like to ask questions about things like this to those without a personal connection, in order to consider an unbiased opinion. I like to be aware of things I may not have considered, and possibly don’t want to hear. I’m not looking for justification, I’m looking for more perspective, which feels more difficult to find as up here we are a bit more isolated because of COVID.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)