AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Guys I need some posotive thoughts tonight.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

macfarms
Posted 5/12/2009 16:36 (#711204 - in reply to #710485)
Subject: RE: Guys I need some posotive thoughts tonight.

sc kansas
First it is no bother or birden. If they dont want to read it they dont have to. As everyone else has said my prayers are with you and your family. I went through this with my mom when I was 22. She had six kids. The youngest one was 5 the oldest was 25. She did not catch it early so she had a fight. She fought it for three years before she passed away, she was 47. In the beginning I prayed for her to be healed but finally realized that it was whatever was in gods will. I then started praying for me and the family to understand and have the strength for whatever gods will was. Does this make it easier? probably not at first. I was by moms side every chance I got and was very much a moma's boy. She has now been gone over 11 years and I think of her often. This spring I had emblems made for my equipment that say "In memory of," so every time I climb up, I remember mom is still with me. There are allot of people these days that beat it and live full lives, hopefully your dad will. Dont give up. Make sure to enjoy every day with him.

Edited by macfarms 5/12/2009 16:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)