AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (146) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you spray now or wait?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
 
Gramps18
Posted 6/11/2021 06:51 (#9052849)
Subject: Would you spray now or wait?


Kansas
I applied 6 ozs of Authority Supreme and also 1.5 ozs of Valor on 4-28-2021. I was planning to plant the beans a week or so later but it has stayed wet for almost 30 days and I didn't get the beans planted until Monday of this week 6-7-2021. The field is relatively clean but I am wondering if I should apply Prefix now or wait a few weeks and use it for a post application. There is rain in the forecast for later today and am thinkiing that it would be good to get the Dual incorporated by the rain. Thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)