AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTK AB line moving 3' to 5' today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Doug648
Posted 6/10/2021 21:47 (#9052476 - in reply to #9052344)
Subject: RE: RTK AB line moving 3' to 5' today

NYS
I don’t have a solution for you but I had a similar problem last month running a 3000 with a Beacon on the CORS network here in NY. It must have dropped the signal 50 times in one morning when I was makings strips. I called DigiFarm and they told me they were making some “adjustments “ and didn’t give me a timetable for it to get better. I stopped for a few minutes at lunchtime and for some reason it worked fine in the afternoon. I came back a couple days later with the same setup to plant the field and had the same issues. I turned around on the end of the field and the AB line moved 60 inches. I didn’t realize it until I was halfway down the field. It was overlapping 2 rows and didn’t shut the rows off because it didn’t think it was overlapping. A couple passes later it shifted back to the original AB line, so I shifted it over 60 inches to finish the field. This happened on a Sunday so I couldn’t call tech support to ask. BTW, this was the only field I had any issues. Drives you nuts sometimes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)