Posted 6/9/2021 21:09 (#9050621) Subject: spraying residual with no rain forecast
The plan was to be spraying Anthem Maxx and Liberty about now. Beans are approaching V3 and waterhemp is less then 1". There is no rain in the 10 day forecast. Considering Anthem needs .5" rain, I wouldn't expect much good if we don't get rain for 2 weeks or more. I'm thinking I may spray the Liberty in a few days, kill what's there and see what happens with the weather. Any ideas? My pre has held good, not much to spray besides small WH.