AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

craziest thing you have found on side of road
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rancherman
Posted 6/8/2021 18:27 (#9048614 - in reply to #9047639)
Subject: RE: craziest thing you have found on side of road

3am in the morning coming home from  night shift at the  dairy....  a  strange black  lump appears in the middle of the road.   About   garbage bag size.
I'm feeling a little  mean,  and  was thinking about  hitting it to make a mess... when  this  'lump'  sticks a  shoe  and a hand out.   
Some  over consumption   got a  20 yo  in trouble,  ran off the road,  and passed out on the yellow line.     I mean,  PASSED OUT.  

After blowing past it, not over it... at  60 mph,  I skidded to a stop,  forced my heart   back down out of my nostrils,   I  turned around  and  went to see if  'it' was still alive.    Got  a loud groan,  and  I  said;  "Don't move"  I'll go call for help. 
 Oh brother,  that kid isn't going anywhere..why did i say that?
 So   ran around the  end of the quarter section where my neighbor lived,  drove into his yard  honking the horn,  and   yelled for him to  call the sheriff..  Went back out to the scene to  keep anyone else from  doing what i almost did..    Long story but  even today i get chills  remembering  how close i came to  making a hell of a mistake.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)