AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for Trimble Parts for JD 8285R
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

brandl12
Posted 6/7/2021 09:53 (#9046285)
Subject: Looking for Trimble Parts for JD 8285R

I have a FM 1000 system w/ RTK Level Guidance unlocked I am going to install in a 2013 John Deere 8285R. The system was originally in a Case IH 315 so I have a good amount of cables & components but am still lacking some as I am going from Case to Deere.

Things I am needing to buy if anyone has them available.

- AG – 25 Antenna (I have a 50449 antenna cable to run from the dome to the screen.)
- RTK Radio Antenna and cord
- Place/Plate to mount my Nav Controller in the JD cab
- Cable to connect to the CAN Plug in my Deere to tie into the Trimble system.
o I believe I need part # 54035-42 - Platform Kit, John Deere JDAT ISO CAN

So far, my parts list is this.

- I already bought the JD 3rd party autosteer unlock.
o I borrowed a 2630 screen and put it in my tractor and the autosteer worked well. Thus, I believe the deere guidance parts are working as they should.
- I have a trimble FM 1000 Screen with RTK unlocked.
- I have a Nav-III Controller with matching software for my screen.
o Not sure about when the Screen or NAV was last updated. Is this something I should look into before installing?
- I have a power cable for the screen (66694 & 67258)
- Both Harness that plug into the Nav Controller (54601 & 54602)
- Antanna Cable (50449) but no AG 25 Antenna
- A 75407 cable that Says (P1 Display)
- A cable that says P2 CAN (No Part Number Visible)
- Lankota Monitor Brackett to mount the screen on

I have been shopping NAT Classifieds/Ebay/FB for everything I have found thus far. I have been trying my best to buy used to save money but have been unable to locate the last few parts I think I need. If anyone has the parts available, I would be more thank glad to buy them off NAT before buying new from my local Trimble dealer.

I have been doing my research here on NAT and my father has been running two FMX/FM 1000s in Deere’s for almost 10 years so I have a decent background with Trimble. I decided to try and install this system myself because I enjoy working on my own equipment and want to learn more about the equipment we run. If anybody has any tips I will gladly listen and will probably be asking questions here when I get confused. Thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)