AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tractor Loader to skid loader attachment adapter. Bad Idea
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

olivetroad
Posted 5/29/2021 09:14 (#9031302 - in reply to #9031127)
Subject: RE: Tractor Loader to skid loader attachment adapter. Bad Idea

Kingdom of Callaway - Fulton, Mo 65251

nebfarmer - 5/29/2021 07:55

olivetroad - 5/29/2021 07:39

nebfarmer - 5/29/2021 07:06

I have a 3020 with a 148 loader that sits way too much, I crawl out under the raised boom of my skid loader way too often. Anything wrong with putting an adapter plate on the 148 so I don't have to crawl under the boom to get out? Also who makes one?

We sell those adapters that come on and off.  But I usually try and steer folks to buy a new skid loader face plate that is designed to directly pin onto your existing JD loader.  Less weight hanging out there, and the hook up point for attachments is closer to the tractor, and less to go wrong.  Then from now on you can use skid loader attachments on everything.  Buy some of those cheap blank weld on plates to adapt your existing buckets and forks to fit the new skidloader hook ups on the loader.  You will never regret it.

So who makes one for this antique?

I don't want to get in trouble for trying to sell things on here, but we sell Worksaver, HLA, and a couple of other brands.   I bet you have a dealer close to you that would order what you need.  Usually you just need the model number of the loader for a John Deere, and then they just pin right on.  I always recommend you get new pins when you do it.

(831875 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 831875 (full).jpg (36KB - 50 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)