AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

inboard saddle tanks for MT700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

hiyieldfarms
Posted 12/31/2009 17:34 (#995638 - in reply to #995518)
Subject: RE: inboard saddle tanks for MT700

washington iowa
Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll see if I can send an attachment. It was such a busy spring I don't know if I took any pics. I was shooting for 100 acre dumps at 30 gallon per acre of a N_K_S mix and 3.8 of a pop-up. The nice thing is in small fields, end rows or severe hills and terraces I pull the pin on the wagon and still get 46 acres. The 755 is great for dead straight pulls and has tremendous hydralics. On uphill curves or turning around under a load it is poor. When I was in those situations I needed to swing wide and get straight for the pull. Mud is a downfall also. It was going to take twice the money to get a MFD tractor capable of running this set-up. I am happy with it in the end. The motor is great on fuel. It has 18 inch extreme duty tracks. The steerable 3pt hitch wanted to sway left to right With the planter mounted to it. The lifetime fuel usage shows 5.8 gallon per hour and 37 percent load. I only got stopped in a terrace bottom that I dreamed into. A small pull brought me out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)