AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

By my math...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Al Swearingen
Posted 10/9/2021 16:47 (#9260623 - in reply to #9260609)
Subject: RE: By my math...

North Central Iowa
69Cat - 10/9/2021 16:31

Piss poor health care system not treating a cold/flu virus with the proper tools available to them but rather use a mechanism driven by money and other interests.

See reference to such things as ventilators and putting infected people into care homes.

Could also be a bad combination of prescription drug use which is still one of the leading killers, higher suicide rate because of government forced lockdowns, more deaths from drug, alcohol and substance abuse do to government policy.

People not getting access to timely medical treatment such as heart attacks, early cancer diagnosis and other such things. Because of government policy.

Pretty sure the government actions also drove crime rates higher as well as domestic violence higher and a host of other social issues.

You know, I bet you if you went and crunched all your numbers that for every person "covid" killed, all the combined government policies killed 100.

But of course you would need to be informed and think for yourself to understand the overall scope of what governments have done under the banner of "covid" policy.

Those cold snaps also killed alot of people. More government policy but from the green agenda.

Now you explain how all the people who died "with" covid, actually died from covid. What are the exact symptoms of a covid death. It seems to me it would be very much the same as pneumonia. Thus the label SARS.

So basically anything but covid?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)