AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid tv add by medical facilities.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ronm
Posted 9/14/2021 17:46 (#9220262 - in reply to #9219754)
Subject: RE: covid tv add by medical facilities.

Fruita CO
davpal - 9/14/2021 09:48

What's all the talk about "enhancing their pocketbook"? Does that really matter? Some people enhance the pocket book of the Jack Daniels Company, Pepsi corp, Coke, Jim Beam, Phillip Morris, Merk for their Ivermectin, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Bombardier, John Deere, Case IH, Agco, the list is endless on how many companies we "pad the pockets" of. When you go in the grocery store you really only need to walk down about 3 aisles to get what you truly need. I don't think frozen pizzas and A&W root beer for floats is on the essential list. Just companies that people pad the pockets on. So why is everybody so obsessed about somebody getting a $50 dollar shot of vaccine and then they stop at Applebees and drop $100 to feed their face and another $200 at Kroger or $700 on a truck payment or $20,000 on a side by side so they can fart around the neighborhood doing nothing but that's all politically correct?The cost of a vaccine is a thousandth of a percent of what most people do padding the pockets of companies. Oh yeah, the $1000 dollar I phone with the $250 a month service.

You come up with more absurd analogies than anybody I've seen...none of the stuff you mention is remotely similar to a forced mandate.
Pharma companies, especially Pfizer, are absolutely in it for the money, whether it's COVID vaccine or Oxycontin. Whether you live or die makes no difference to them. They can't be sued.

Edited by ronm 9/14/2021 17:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)